Trying to make changes but struggling to put it all together?
I’ve been there. I can help.
Get a tailored, easy-to-implement action plan (with on-going feedback) which combines nutrition, strength + conditioning, and general health + wellbeing principles that will deliver you undeniable results, and long-term sustainability.
$50 USD per week
12 weeks minimum term
How to Eat, Move and Optimise your Life
$35 USD, per week
no minimum terms
Follow a step-by-step process that will get you eating, moving and feeling better… for good.
Learn what you need to craft a long-term, personalised plan to improving and maintaining your own health and wellbeing.
Lecture presentations (theory)
Tasks to complete (practice)
Weekly feedback via phone / video chat
To make sure that I, and this process, are a good match for you, please schedule a free consultation.
+ OVERVIEW OF TOPICS
The process is broken up into the following topics, or modules.
- Overview of concepts and frameworks that shall guide our thinking
+ HOW IT WORKS
Each module consists of a series of lecture presentations that pull together many ideas into a coherent, logical story of sorts.
This story will, I sincerely hope, do three major things for you.
1) Dispel popular myths and misconceptions,
2) Inspire action by handing you compelling reasons WHY,
3) Offer simple ways to explain the WHAT, WHY and HOW to curious friends, family and colleagues.
The final module within each topic will outline a series of practical tasks that are based on the theory.
Once a given module is completed - and we are both happy with your understanding and implementation - the next will open up.
The purpose of drip-feeding the materials like this is to allow each participant to progress at their own pace. There is no point dumping new materials on you if you have not thoroughly grasped the preceeding ideas.
+ WHAT YOU WILL GAIN
- Reduce excess body fat
- Increase lean mass (muscle, and bone density)
- Improve your level of strength and conditioning
- Improve mobility, reduce bodily aches and pains
- Learn what foods are right for you
- Improve digestive health
- Reduce instances of lethargy, improve energy levels and cognitive function
- Reduce cravings and dependency on snacks
- Learn strategies to manage stress
- Improve sleep quality
- Improve immune function
+ WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- A desire to better your health and wellbeing
- An open-minded attitude
A willingness to take action
Time to study materials (theory)
- Time to implement recommendations (practice)
- Time to schedule regular check-ins (30 mins per week)
There is no time limit to complete the process - everything is at your own pace - however, a motivated individual can expect to complete it in roughly 16 weeks.