How to Eat, Move and Optimise your Life
$35 USD, per week
no minimum terms
Follow a step-by-step process that will get you eating, moving and feeling better… for good.
Let’s work together and craft a long-term, personalised plan to improving your own health and wellbeing.
Course materials - lecture presentations & practical implementation tasks
Weekly coaching - via online check-ins
To make sure that this course (and me), are a good match to help you in your endeavours, please schedule a free consultation.
+ COURSE OVERVIEW
The course is broken up into the following modules.
- Overview of concepts and frameworks that shall guide our thinking
+ HOW IT WORKS
Each module consists of a series of lecture presentations that pull together many ideas into a coherent, logical story of sorts.
This story will, I sincerely hope, do three major things for you.
1) Dispel popular myths and misconceptions,
2) Inspire action by handing you compelling reasons WHY,
3) Offer simple ways to explain the WHAT, WHY and HOW to curious friends, family and colleagues.
The final module within each topic will outline a series of practical tasks that are based on the theory.
Once a given module is completed - and we are both happy with your understanding and implementation - the next will open up.
The purpose of drip-feeding the materials like this is to allow each participant to progress at their own pace. There is no point dumping new materials on you if you have not thoroughly grasped the preceeding ideas.
+ WHAT YOU WILL GAIN
- Drop excess body fat
- Improve general level of fitness
- Improve mobility (reduce bodily aches and pains)
- Feel better in your own clothes
- Feel better in and about your body
- Learn what foods and type of diet are right for you
- Reduce dependency on food (reduce cravings)
- Improve energy levels
- Improve cognition function
- Learn strategies to manage stress
- Improve sleep quality
- Improve immune function
+ WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Time to allocate towards studying course materials (theory)
- Time to implement recommendations (practice)
- Time to schedule regular check-ins with Ben
- A desire to better your health and wellbeing
- An open-minded attitude
- A willingness to take action