How to Eat, Move and Optimise your Life - 4 month course for students
Want to get lean, strong, fit and healthy, but you can’t afford a PT?
I’ve been a student most of my life - I get it.
This 4-month course is a collection of the very best-practice tools, strategies and concepts that i’ve come across over the last 10+ years of my life.
It’s the closest thing to an affordable shortcut that I can offer.
Please note: this course is for students only.
A step-by-step, 16-week plan that will get you eating, moving and feeling better… for good
Practical implementation tasks
Weekly coaching calls
Also available via text - for questions, encouragement and support
+ OVERVIEW OF TOPICS
The process is broken up into the following topics, or modules.
- Overview of concepts and frameworks
+ HOW IT WORKS
Each module consists of a series of lecture presentations that pull together many ideas into a coherent, logical story of sorts.
This story will, I sincerely hope, do three major things for you.
1) Dispel popular myths and misconceptions,
2) Inspire action by handing you compelling reasons WHY,
3) Offer simple ways to explain the WHAT, WHY and HOW to curious friends, family and colleagues.
The final module within each topic will outline a series of practical tasks that are based on the theory.
Once a given module is completed - and we are both happy with your understanding and implementation - the next will open up.
The purpose of drip-feeding the materials like this is to allow each participant to progress at their own pace. There is no point dumping new materials on you if you have not thoroughly grasped the preceeding ideas.
+ WHAT YOU WILL GAIN
- Reduce excess body fat
- Increase lean mass (muscle, and bone density)
- Improve your level of strength and conditioning
- Improve mobility, reduce bodily aches and pains
- Learn what foods are right for you
- Improve digestive health
- Reduce instances of lethargy, improve energy levels and cognitive function
- Reduce cravings and dependency on snacks
- Learn strategies to manage stress
- Improve sleep quality
- Improve immune function
+ WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- A desire to better your health and wellbeing
- An open-minded attitude
A willingness to take action
Time to study materials (theory)
- Time to implement recommendations (practice)
- Time to schedule regular check-ins (30 mins per week)
There is no time limit to complete the process - everything is at your own pace - however, a motivated individual can expect to complete it in roughly 16 weeks.